Thread: What is art?
View Single Post
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 20:51   #10
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What is art?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
So people can decide whether it's worth clicking on to find out more, I suppose.

If I'd just posted the link you'd have complained, so I can't win.

Stop being so grumpy.
Nah, Yahwe is right. I clicked on the thread expecting some kind of relatively interesting discussion, and instead I got a BBC link with 2 sentences of comment.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote