View Single Post
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 05:55   #37
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Celebrity Mercy Killing

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
Ill throw in face and deanna troi since i think they share his views
Really? Source for Troi? I couldn't find many links between Marina Sitis and politics at all. She's given 7 relative minor campaign contribution all to Hollywood Women's PAC, which I believe donates to liberal candidates (that was years ago though, to be fair). But, as one right-wing blog moans :
Quote:
I don't know if this will effect the Trekkie vote but Star Trek fans can note that Spock (Leonard Nimoy), Uhura (Nichelle Nichols), Sulu (George Takei), Nurse Chapel (Majel Roddenberry), La Forge (LeVar Burton), Troi (Marina Sirtis), Captain Janeway (Kate Mulgrew) and The Doctor (Robert Beltran) all donated to Democrats.
As that's from the Family Research Council try to overlook the rather glaring error in the above (Picardo gave to the Democrats anyway).

But Sirtis does seem to hate the French. but it's not clear whether that's because she's a born again Republican or just because she's British.

Dirk Benedict certainly seems to be with Schultz though (they're on the show together). Although it's difficult to tell how much of America's rightism is confused:
Quote:
"Dwight (Schultz, who played A Team's Howling Mad Murdoch) and I are doing a radio show in Montana. We're calling it 'Dirk and Dwight's one-man show.' I play piano, he sings, we do a few songs and we discuss the politics of The A Team -- how the liberal left went after us, how the National Education Association and teacher's unions tried to get us off the air.
The A-Team were continuously fighting the government (well, except when they sold out at the end) and most episodes I remember were them helping out some folks against someone more powerful than them. I must have missed the episodes where they evicted the poor immigrant families so there homes could be turned into luxury apartments, or where they help break a strike so the CEO could get a $25m bonus.

But he also seems to be rather embittered generally; witness his diatribe against the new BSG here. He could be jealous that the new show is considerably better than his incarnation though or that a girl's tougher than his character ever was. Mostly it just seems some sort of anti-feminist rant.

He did beat cancer by the power of yoghurt though, so maybe that affected him. I'm not sure what to make of this, it's anti-system upto a point, slightly anti-rationalist but with a strong admiration for Voltaire. Oh well.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote