Thread: Royalty
View Single Post
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 23:19   #50
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Royalty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richpur
While technically she has never formally withheld consent (no monarch has done that since a militia bill in the early 18th century) she has on a small number of occassions let a prime minister (as far as I am aware always Thatcher) know that a paper would not be allowed to pass. My apologies I realise that is a totally different thing.
she hasn't ever withdrawn consent because while constitutionally possible it is conventionally impossible.

anything else is just plain rumour mongering.

Her Majesty has never even threatened to refuse assent.