Thread: Royalty
View Single Post
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 02:14   #4
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Royalty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
"in this day and age"??

are you suggesting that monarchy should be abolished because it is old?

You yourself are on thin ice there ...
There are those who have suggested that I should be abolished because I was old.

But, no I was not suggesting that they should be abolished at all. I was merely asking what purpose they serve. This is not to suggest that they do not serve a purpose, merely that, being raised in a country without royalty, I have not been educated on this point.

I assume the UK has maintained the royalty for a reason. Some in your country accept that reason and there are probably others who do not. I understand the arguments for not having an hereditary monarch, I do not know the arguments in favor of heriditary monarchy.

Charles and Whats-her-name popped over recently and got me to wondering.

Also isn't there an Ice Cube King in Norway?