View Single Post
Unread 26 Aug 2007, 20:03   #37
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Stupid police officers and the nonsensical comments they make

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
This also seems to be a class thing - I've always been brought up to be a social drinker so don't get physically aggressive or abusive when drunk.
When we used to go out at 17 or so, fights would occur almost every single time. We weren't troublemakers, it's just drink+group mentality+teen frustration would encounter some trivial misunderstanding and things would get stupid.

My suggestion would be better youth club culture/regime. Allow people to go to them and buy their own (weak perhaps) booze from the age of 14 (or even 12). Micromanage security so when someone get's a little too merry, they're removed and sent home immediately. Kids are going to drink, better somewhere where there's trained staff on hand than outside the chip shop where they've got nothing to do but scare the shit out of old people.

I've been down with(/on) the kids and gone drinking at night in the park after various club-nights and it's an environment which encourages binge drinking - simply to deal with the cold/boredom/etc. It also encourages drinking shit drinks - I refuse to believe anyone chooses to drink white lightning when their choice isn't constrained by poverty or distance to nearest bar.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote