Thread: little joke
View Single Post
Unread 11 Dec 2007, 19:38   #29
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: little joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by You Are Gay
It's koen!!!

(or possibly Tomkat)
It isn't me, the only gimmick account I've ever made is Mister Off-Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
yeah, gimmick accounts are certainly the pinnacle of wit and hilarity. oh how, the greatest minds of the world gaze in true wonder and just wish they were quite as ingenius and effective in bringing out the L O L's.
Bbud has more rep than you jerome