View Single Post
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 16:20   #14
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Who Wants to Be Second Best?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I think we've reached the point where anyone who votes Labour in the next election can genuinelly be considered either evil or ignorant beyond words, so I cant imagine what frame of mind youd have to be in to care about who the deputy was going to be.
I consider all people who vote in pretty much the same way. I think that people who go to vote should automatically be denied it on account of being deluded enough to think that the politicians they vote for actually stand any chance of doing what they said they would. If Cameron and his lot get in, they'll only be as bad as Labour. New face, same old shit.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote