View Single Post
Unread 31 Jul 2005, 18:16   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Would Dante make a good father?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
are you emotional stable?
I doubt anyone can really answer questions like this about themselves which is why I was trying to answer about forum users generally.

But if I did have to answer I'd say yes. I do not mean to suggest that emotional stability = having the same set of emotions at all times, but that ones emotional state should not interfere with a broad consistency in response to behaviour. One of the things that people often seem to do (from my limited observation) is to tolerate a kid doing something x times, and then suddenly on the next ocassion (when the parent loses their temper) scream at the kid. This is a loss of control and if nothing else interferes with a child's development of knowing what is acceptable/desired behaviour.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SbOlly
No.
Not yet anyways.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote