View Single Post
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 12:21   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Would Dante make a good father?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
Most people on GD are patient and selfless?
On the whole, yes. The minority who are not are noticable precisely because they aren't.
Quote:
Most people on GD know the concept of values?
Yes, more so than most other small groups I know. And their values are (on the whole) things they've at least considered a bit, and not just something copied off a breakfast cereal packet/tabloid newspaper.
Quote:
Most people on GD are emotionally stable?
Yes. Look how few serious emotional problems people post about. Even the drama llama stuff is "So there's this girl I like..." type stuff and not "So I slit my wrists for the 9th times this week last night...". Most people post advice threads knowing they can count on some sort of good advice.
Quote:
Most people on GD are able to earn decent amounts of money?
Of the people who have jobs, they are probably earning more money than most in their respective age group or have skills in reasonably high demand. Of the rest (students mainly) they will obtain qualifications better than the average citizen (meaning in the long term more money. Of the 40 or so regulars we might have here, how many have gone to / are going to university? Do you think that is reflected in society generally?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote