View Single Post
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 17:06   #85
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The only reason WP came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab
Someone give me this jerks coords, there is still time left to launch! ;P
Sadly I was too late to reply, but you wouldn't be able to hit me anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab
what you have just typed is a truism, and a horrible oversimplification of what actually happened this round with ND.
There was a lot of drama involving a loss of key members to a few alliances and that made stuff a lot more complicated than it should have been (imvho).
Additionally, its not even the case that most of ND feel like me about this situation, I seem to be in a minority.

Again, this is me typing as a peon, not an officer.
Plus what the hell do you mean "small-but-aspiring" ?
Perhaps I used the wrong wording by using small-but-aspiring (couldn't resist, it just sounded so good), but I meant to refer to alliances that have no chance to end, say, top5, which ally with the #1 or #2, hoping it will somehow earn them recognition.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote