View Single Post
Unread 16 Jul 2007, 00:26   #87
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: "TK in the Park": Logistics

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Come on, divulge!

Well, it was partly (quite a lot) my fault heh.

I had no idea he was that drunk, or had fallen asleep. When we left though I took a wrong turning and we ended up on Oxford Street using the bus maps to find our way. He was complaining that this was taking so long and wasting when we could still be drinking, and that he wasn't ready to leave yet anyway.

Generally he was just walking behind me while I wandered on but then when I phoned my housemate to get directions to our bus stop he just seemed to disappear and I couldn't see him around me. I assumed (big mistake obviously heh) that he had gone back to the pub to join you lot. About an hour later when I was sitting on the bus I had a phone call from him, he was still at the bus stop on Oxford Street. I tried to give him directions but he wasn't really paying attention and then after giving him the bus numbers he needed, I am pretty sure he waited at a bus stop where they didn't actually stop. Only moving on after an hour or so when some random woman convinced him to.

After that I'm not really sure what happened as I fell asleep around 4:30 and only woke up when he was calling at 7am to be let in heh.