View Single Post
Unread 14 Jul 2007, 04:18   #56
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: "TK in the Park": Logistics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
If people dress scruffily (trainers and faded jeans etc) then it's going to limit the amount of places we can/will get into.
I don't know what the **** is wrong with you people but the last 3 times I was drinking in London (over the last 2 years say) I had no trouble getting into any bar or club in jeans and a T-Shirt, with trainers. I wasn't even stopped or questioned, much less refused.

On the same note, any bar that refuses someone based on their footwear etc is NOT worth drinking in. That kind of pointless, utterly shit elitism is not worth financially supporting in any circumstance.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote