View Single Post
Unread 15 Jul 2013, 23:14   #18
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: round so far in the eye of a member of rock hc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwolf View Post
Still a cheap shot to p-target us the night after though, as we still haven't launched more than 3 fleets on you after we have broken the NaP.
You're misinterpreting what happened. If you read my previous post, you will see that I mention CT committing to help us should we get into major trouble with Ult. CT was the first alliance to help us out (we were in trouble fairly quickly and I think CT recognised that actually, what we were doing did need to be done) and they consistently backed us up from that point. Consequently, when they p-targetted Inn due to their high incoming, as you had just ended the NAP (and let's be honest, a quick PM to explain what you're doing is not a lot to ask for and is common courtesy) we joined them to help them out. Had the NAP been in place, we would have honoured it (and we had felt for several weeks at that point that it was doing us more harm than good as your members were defending Ult in-gal a lot) as we recognised the spirit in which it had been created.

Ultimately, the ending of the NAP was just bad timing on your part and coincidental to the incoming. All it did was provide us with the ability to help the alliance that had been the first to stand beside us in our hour of need. There was no way we could not honour that debt when we were in a position to do so.