Thread: Cooking
View Single Post
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 21:59   #27
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Cooking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

Simply because most people (from my experience) aren't that great at cooking it without the use of premade sauces (both for the mince and for the cheese sauce).

This statement makes me want to cry. In particular, people who use premade sauces for the mince should burn in hell.

I also make a fairly decent lasagne (with bacon (when I remember to buy it) but no chicken livers). Also, do you actually make a cheese sauce for lasagne?! Strange :\ The secret of my white sauce is a bit of nutmeg ;)

If I had to cook a dish it probably would be lasagne because it's simple and I've made it a million times, yet it would be easy for someone who hadn't made it before to **** it up or make it bland.

Or possibly fajitas without the aid of an 'Old El Paso fajita kit' thankyouverymuch.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote