View Single Post
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 14:25   #143
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough
Re: ICE9: The Secret War

Ur_Quan manages to get the security camera to work and watches the monitor.

TO COMMS: "AK, MC, this is Ur_Quan. I got the damn thing to work, but it doesn't look like it's gonna last a long time. From what I can tell there are 5 people in the room, but there may be another person standing directly below the camera, where I can't see them. Two of them appear to be guards as they are most definately armed. They're standing near the corners of the room. There's also this guy we saw on that photograph, Jamal. He's sitting on a chair in front of a table. It's unclear to me whether he is there of his own free will or if he's their prisoner. I don't recognize the other 2 persons and I'm not sure whether or not they're armed. They're sitting around the table too, with their backs to the door."

Ur_Quan paused for a moment as he watched the monitor to see what was happening. One of the guards was looking at his watch and he appeared to be annoyed.

TO COMMS: "I believe they're waiting for our guy to show up and they appear to be getting impatient. Yes, they're obviously expecting someone. Why don't you try knocking on the door? With a bit of luck one of those guards will open the door and then you can take him out straight away. It's either that, or you can just break down the door, but that may take some time as it appears to be rather solid and it's probably locked. Do you think you need any help? If not, I think I'd better stay up here to see else happens in and around the stadium and besides, the Hawks are winning."