View Single Post
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 09:04   #135
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about
Re: ICE9: The Secret War

ooc// apologies for the delay, more later //ooc

flap, Bakan
*The two attacks eliminate the thing with ease. It makes a high scream and colapses. On closer inspection, it is clear that it is mechanical, but the purpose that it was designed for is entirely unclear. It begins leaking servo fluid on the floor, even seeming like a living thing in 'death'*

AK, UQ, MC
ooc// Silly, me? I think not. //ooc

*The camera activates, though with the mess of wiring that UQ's made to do it, I shouldn't expect the feed to last that long. Fortunately you won't need it long. It shows five people in there, 2 look like more guards, one is Quiver Jamal and the others you don't recognise.*

Phang, Zappa
Heh, fair enough.

*The men go down easily, barely making a sound. Clearly they weren't expecting trouble. There's likely a key on them for the door, which is of a thick and impenitrable design.*

Adam
*The first shot whistles past you while you're at speed, and you dodge it effortlessly in the tiny space. It slams into the first man that you disarmed, and you gain his shotgun. The second soon joins his comrade when you shoot him. From nearby, you here voices*

"Guys, I heard shooting, what's going on?"

ND
*You come to the vent opening. Beneath you, people bustle past, looking professional. Some have clipboards, some medical coats and so on. None look particularly dangerous. A bell rings, and they all scuttle off to work someward, leaving the area under you absolutely empty.*

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics

Last edited by Planetkiller II; 20 Nov 2003 at 08:59.
Planetkiller II is offline   Reply With Quote