View Single Post
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 04:12   #121
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough
Re: ICE9: The Secret War

As Ur_Quan nears the control room a thought crosses his mind: "Anyone that has the resources to control an I-enhanced rampant hulk, would surely be able to raise enough funds to make some underpaid security guards look the other way." He shrugged and mumbled: "Oh well, better safe than sorry, I suppose."

Ur_Quan knocked on the door of the control room and after a few seconds it swings open and a man asks: "Yeah? What's up?"
"Excuse me, but I appear to be lost. I'm on my way back from the toilets and I must've taken a wrong turn somewhere. Could you please tell me how to get... Hey! Is this the control room? Wow! That's really impressive!" A quick glance past the guy's shoulder informs Ur_Quan that there is only one other man inside and he's with his back to the door, looking at a couple of monitors.

Ur_Quan smiles politely at the guard that opened the door and then he suddenly punches him in the stomach after which he plants his elbow in the guy's face. The guy falls to the floor unconscious and the other security guy, who is alarmed by the noise, turns around, looks at his colleague, looks at Ur_Quan and then at the tranquilizer dart that is sticking in his chest. He blinks and dozes off.

"If only everything in life could be this easy", Ur_Quan thought to himself. He hauls the first guard's body inside the room and locks the door behind him. Ur_Quan settles down on one of the seats and overlooks the display. Everything seems to be in order, but then his attention is drawn to a monitor that appears to have been turned off. A tag below it says 'boxes'.