View Single Post
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 13:25   #293
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: [Football] Summer Transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
This Tevez thing is getting pretty funny.
Quite amusing indeed. Either way, it'll end up blowing on someone's nuts. But the bottom line is, there can't really be much more to it than Joorabchian having some signed up treaty with West Ham that allows him to do whatever he wants with Tevez - in this case, sell to United. Hammers, having terminated third party arrangements, have probably decided to deny this. What I find amusing is why Joorabchian isn't making a further mess about it by accusing West Ham of contract breach (assuming he does have a contract with Hammers that allows him to move Tevez to Man Utd). Perhaps it's because he is nowadays wanted for money laundering for his achievements regarding Corithians. (And yeah, it's the same Big Boris who is wanted along him).

I guess Premier and Hammers will just wait for Joorabchian to be comfortably seated in a 3 foot by 3 foot prison cell in Brazil before just burying it.

How on earth did Liverpool manage to sign Mascherano, by the way? I thought the two had similar deals.

edit. oh, yeah, and if the deal does get pulled through with Joorabchian being on the receiving end of the moneybag, Sheffield United won't be jolly.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote