View Single Post
Unread 11 Jul 2007, 12:40   #255
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Summer Transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Well, it's not always easy for the "professional" scouts of football teams to pick up the talent that'll do great, so it's probably even harder for making a computer simulation of it. With valuing many attributes from 1 to 20.

Dear, it's a game.
I know it's a game, and given that I generally play with random players (and in any case, most of my games go on for sufficiently long that my entire squad becomes regens) I don't think that any problems in that regard really affect me.

This discussion is about basing real life evaluations of players on FM/etc alone, which has the flaws that I pointed out above (that had only previously been implicit in the discussion).

On top of that, I said that it was "hard", not that they were bad at it. All you're doing is agreeing with me in a condescending fashion.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote