View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2003, 13:54   #56
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
What if I was really hungry and couldnt afford food, and my neighbours dog looked really meaty?
Depends on whether the owner presses charges for destruction of his posession. As a disinterested party, I'd offer to contribute to the guy getting a new dog (if he cared), but he could bring the matter for arbritration at one of the community discussion centres, or the equivalent.

Ultimately, I'm unsure what the punishment would be for destruction of someones posessions, that'd be up to the community at large to decide. With mitigating circumstances like starvation, I'm sure some agreement could be reached.

p.s. Of course, higher levels of civic participation and social solidarity would mean that people would offer to go get you your food if you had a bad leg.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote