View Single Post
Unread 7 Jul 2014, 22:06   #737
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
I'd like to point out that Heroes have been working with other alliances for attacks for quite a while. Previously to Ult it was Apprime.

I'll state that during this time when they worked with Apprime, they were not supporting them no matter what. They didnt want to hit Spore, and so didn't even when Apprime requested they do.

The times they have hit Spore have been in retaliation for us or to have a laugh. One particular time they were happy with our defences and congratulated us and said due to it they would stop hitting us from then on.

Heroes have their own individuality and those who lump them as Ult supporters I despair for. With that attitude, they most certainly will be.
Wouter said that Heroes will help out no matter what, never betray them.
Im not discussing what ever theyve done else "since r30"

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote