Unread 15 Sep 2010, 19:51   #114
KarnivOre
1337 m£47 3@70r

KarnivOre is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Mehh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
Fair question.

I'd disagree about the insecurity though. In fact, apart from CT I haven't asked anyone to join in. I only asked CT because NewDawn have basically been treating them like mugs for the whole round and thought they should be given the opportunity to get some retribution. I heard that NewDawn were of the impression that Hex were in our 'block' so pm'd Kai to see what was going on, he said he'd told Digizero 'no' when asked to help hit NFI. I then told Hex not to get involved and put themselves at risk of a bashing by helping us.

I also spoke to Osi to find out what their take on the matter was to see what their intentions were - and you can confirm this with them as well, I never once asked for help in hitting newdawn (even though Digizero asked them for help hitting us). All I've asked of Osi is to let me know what they intend to do.

In regards to the actual thread - I thought it best maybe explain to some degree why what was happening is happening. Besides, AD's notoriously shit - it's about time something happening in PA that was worth talking about.

Nothing to do with an insecurity
aye, but it did seem to start with a lot of
NewDawn <----- TREACHEROUS BASTARDS!!!!!

which seemed a subtle ploy to make everyone mistrust ND and likely turn on them. The thread is funny though, no lie!

[ToF] spamming champ of the year award
KarnivOre is offline   Reply With Quote