View Single Post
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 11:22   #48
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I think I might have a job ;o

I want to do this at some point after I've got my teaching induction year out of the way. I've done some research into it.

Firstly, it's a great way of saving money - £20k isn't that much, but a lot of these Japanese teaching courses will pay for your accommodation and travel over there and back.

There are also plenty of other British people usually on the course with you, so it's not like just being flung into Japan and not knowing anything or anybody. On the other hand - apparently getting places in the cities is quite difficult, as they're sought after. You might end up in some remote village

I'm not sure if I'd want to do it straight after uni though - it's something I'd maybe do after a year of temping or just building up some cash and adapting to non-student life.

It's your choice piglet - your dad shouldn't be against it as it's only a year of your life. It also gives you an advantage over other interviewees in the same position as yourself (ie: straight out of uni) when you come back, as you'll be able to have examples of when you showed leadership, worked in a team etc etc that they always ask.