Thread: Stats Round 27
View Single Post
Unread 4 Aug 2008, 03:39   #342
Onim
the inquisition incarnate

Onim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to all
Re: Stats Round 27

i like the adjustments , but theres still one thing i think would make it better, something i mentioned before but didnt get much response? I'd like to hear what the rest of you thinks of this: swap broadsword and stalwart's targets back to what they were in r26 given the current change to more cruisers than battleships, whereas last round there were more bs than cr, right? So make broadsword target BS/CR and Stalwart CR/BS.
If it's kept like this, no etd would build the broadsword, since its init makes it useless to both the xan and the cath cr fleet, and ziks are very likely to use their rogue in their attackfleets as well , effectively making this ship obsolete imho. But if you change it to target BS/CR and the stalwart to CR/BS, it would mean the etd is slightly more vulnerable to BS, less easily roided by zik perhaps, but if you keep it this way etd would be the worst race to pick since r24
Onim is offline   Reply With Quote