Thread: Top 5 Comedians
View Single Post
Unread 21 Feb 2008, 13:46   #27
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Top 5 Comedians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
Kill all dissidents? Seems to me your more like Manning than you realize.
I didn't see 'kill' anywhere in his post. This is hardly the best defence of a comic I have ever seen. As a rule, those who advocate mass murder aren't funny.*

Quote:
Dismissing anyone because their views don't coincide with yours is a defence of the insecure. And who is to say who's right?
Oh ok, you've won me over. Let's hate the Germans, lynch homosexuals,** and beat our women.

Fantastic!

Quote:
I'm sure we're all certain our views are correct, otherwise we wouldn't hold to them.
I used to believe this. But the older I get the more I feel that people justify their beliefs even when they know they are incorrect.

Quote:
At some point in time, many things have seemed absurd. Lots of people have been sure of the correctness of their thought. Lots of people have been wrong. Perhaps some humility would do us all some good?
Maybe you should look for some humanity first.

*jokes about mass muder are hilarious however
**MM, do you find yourself attracted to Bernard Manning?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote