View Single Post
Unread 15 May 2005, 18:39   #49
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: THE Official Post-Meet thread

Pig: Were you trying to pork me on the Saturday night? One of the main images I have of Jazz Club ('Nice.') is of having two G+T's which Yahwe had bought me and a glass of white wine which you had given me in front of me, and being unsure of which I should drink. All I remember is a picture of a jolly faced chap - you - almost perpetually trying to give me white wine at every opportunity.

Either that or you were trying to fuel my passion towards Stew in the hope of something memorable occuring as a result of drunkeness.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 15 May 2005 at 18:59.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote