View Single Post
Unread 27 Mar 2010, 20:42   #21
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of
Re: My thriumphs, my mistakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by rUl3r View Post
Just a quick thought - what about private gals and small buddy packs in otherwise random gals? Leaves you the option to go with friends or try and train up to what, 10-15 support planets for your bp during the round. Might be an incentive to go for the random gals as the possible gain sounds interesting.
Right a hybrid. The problem is how do you balance it? How many planets per private gal how many per public? It is in my mind impossible to balance because the balance depends on the choices players will make, which can never be accurately predicted ahead of time. Invariably one or the other (public/private) will be the better option and will therefore attract the majority of the active player base and thereby render the other option a poor choice.

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote