View Single Post
Unread 27 Mar 2010, 19:20   #17
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: My thriumphs, my mistakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monroe View Post
The introduction of public/private galaxies has been a big mistake, the potential for abuse and unfair tactics is huge. Not to mention the fact that newbies are all lumped together, and surprise surprise are not doing well. This is part of the reason I went public, so that at least one galaxy of newbies would have an experienced player to help them out. Honestly it's been fun so far, but I can totally sympathize with the plight of leknu, and there are many like him. Most of the current players don't remember r6 when this system was last tried and what a disaster it was.
See if more people had gone random instead of getting a private gal for the sake of going private there would be far stronger public gals with more scope for newbie involvement. Lets face it, there are dozens of private gals that are, quite frankly, shit.

If there were fewer private gals (ie. only groups of 8 actual friends/people who know each other made private gals) public gals would stand a far greater chance. It's not exactly the system's fault, it's the playerbase's.

Light; you're part of the problem. You are in a private gal with people you don't know very well (in fact I bet they all hate you). Quit bitching.