View Single Post
Unread 27 Mar 2010, 18:45   #15
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of
Re: My thriumphs, my mistakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn View Post
it wouldn't be so bad if allies would man up and attack each other instead of farming newbies.
so i don't think that ALL the blame goes to PAteam.
Some certainly are. However how can people pass up the opportunity for cheap roids? I don't think it is fair to expect people to not attack those they think they can get free roids from. Hitting other allies is always higher risk, since the chance of defense is much greater then with newbies. This has always been true, and will be true as long as the universe has alliances and newbies. All that can be done is limit the amount of bashing that can be done, which is normally handled by the bash limit. However for the first week or two of the round the difference in value between newbies and active ally players is small and so the newbies get roided. This is life, this is PA, for better or worse. No way around it without inventing a totally new game imo.

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote