View Single Post
Unread 30 Dec 2005, 19:41   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 2006 GD Fitness Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
I want to look good, attractive and sexy. For me, primary that's all it takes actually. Well, after a while the habbit of serious weight training there is some kind of physical and psychological addiction. Can't really put my finger on it but you're body feels healthy and fit after each session which I can't really describe. When I bench press or train my biceps some kind of hormon seems to fly through my body which I love, it feels a bit like adrenaline.

I never expected I would like it like I do now. I've done fitness before like 10 years ago and after 6 months I was completely bored by it.
Why not just take drugs