View Single Post
Unread 30 Dec 2005, 19:15   #30
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 2006 GD Fitness Challenge

As I said in the New Year resolution thread, I'm looking to be able to run a 5km race and then a 10km at some point this year. The problem is that I've been saying this for at least 3-4 years now. It's a pretty conservative target, but I'm incredibly lazy and it's not easy to get into the habit of running.

For a start, I don't know when in the day is a good time to run. I've tried running in the evenings after dark, but it's mildly confusing not being able to see where you're going and also the local park to me can be mildly unsettling. On one ocassion tried to punch me in the face while they rode by on a bike, and I've had a couple of other random threats as I walked past.

I'd quite like to join a gym as two of my housemates are members and I'm interested in being able to lift more comfortably. However, I can't really have any sort of Direct Debit coming out of my account as my finances are too unpredictable which leads to any monthly charge costing at least 2-3 times more than it was originally supposed to (due to bank charges).

Also, as I've queried in another thread, I'm not really sure what all this "getting strong" (or big) business is all about. Extra stamina I can see the reasoning for, and any sort of exercise is going to bring self-discipline. But bleh at least Nod has some sort of reason in that he wants to be some form of ninja.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote