View Single Post
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 10:57   #12
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 2006 GD Fitness Challenge

I'm at a measly 140-ish lbs at the minute, though whilst six months ago that was with very little fat I've gotten lazy and all my good gym works of the past have gone down the shitter. Looking to 'redistribute' what weight I have before putting on maybe another 10-12 lbs taking me to about 11 stone (I'm 5'8) by June's end. Guess I'll go back to my old regime of going the gym of a morning before uni three times a week with maybe a run (contradictory to my weight-gain goal I know but I'm already pretty unfit stamina-wise) thrown in there once or twice a week of an evening.

Last time I tried this it went pretty well, was just over 9 stone, put on near stone over the course of 3 months but then exams hit and finding the time was more difficult. So this year, none of that bullshit, I shall persevere.