View Single Post
Unread 30 Jan 2008, 12:51   #26
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Googling your name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
Actually in my country lying to a future employer voids your rights to our rather fantastic protective employment laws.

what a hoot
What on earth are you talking about? If a potential employer decides to independently google your name, and finds some "fake" information you've posted somewhere, that can hardly be regarded as you lying to them.

It's like saying that if an employer saw a picture of me on Facebook dressed in a Top Gun costume, then sacked me because I'm not really an elite fighter pilot who flies with the best of the best.