View Single Post
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 17:24   #42
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: I'm thinking about joining the Communist Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Its like I wrote a bunch of stuff and you didn't even read it. Basic literacy is a pre-requisite to this sort of discussion honey. Where's your evidence? Where have I asserted that people have to be different than you say?

I am at work but its quiet and this is a well rehearsed response to the same tired cliche's.

I neve said that people were all nice to each other, I have no problem with horrid people, I don't consider myself to be any less horrid than enyone else.
i didnt respond fully to your long winded reply as i didnt do more than skim through it, and as it would appear to be a knee jerk well rehearsed response it would seem that i decided right.

my opinion is that communism is against human nature, which i havent backed up with evidence as i couldnt be arsed to write it down as i am too busy being rovolted by the grubby masses and buying shoes.