View Single Post
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 17:02   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I'm thinking about joining the Communist Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist
oh, i agree with you. there are people who give money to charity every year. there are people who give huge amounts. there are people who do it because they think it's the right thing to do, there are people who do it because they want to do it. my point is that i don't believe the latter catagory are in the majority, and i think they would have to be for communism (at least, my understanding of communism - which is admittedly failrly limited) to work.
People giving money to charity because they think it's the right thing to do and people who give money to charity because they want to do it are the same category of people dude.

Quote:
i was assuming the various statistical proprioties were in place.
Actually you'd probably have to survey everyone in the world. And you have to have an actual question with actual circumstances. A lot of people would give different answers to would you download music from the internet (or would you take a fiver from some random rich guy) and would steal a loaf of bread from a starving family.