View Single Post
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 16:34   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I'm thinking about joining the Communist Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
I want to become a librarian and help people. I want to spread literacy, make information freely available, I want to help troubled youth and people in prison make something worthwhile of their lives. I am also thinking of joining the Communist Party right now. Maybe that's a phase, but wanting to help people isn't. I will do that.)
Why don't you just join a decent charity

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
humans arent very nice to each other, what do you propose to do with us horrid people in your star trek everyone working for the common good world?
Help you.