View Single Post
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 16:33   #17
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: I'm thinking about joining the Communist Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Lets assume (for fun) that you have thought about this answer to some degree and haven't just given the first answer that came into your head.
... I assume you are not asserting that we are living in a corruption free, non-authoritarian society where no one is miserable.
you must have an awful lot of spare time to write all that in the middle of the day. i didnt bother explaining the background to my thoughts as i am to busy earning a living so that i can buy shoes and handbags.

people are corrupt and greedy and grabbing and manipulative and quite a lot would happily trample their granny for a louis vuitton handbag, and there are plenty who would wipe out a city or country or race to control their resources.
humans arent very nice to each other, what do you propose to do with us horrid people in your star trek everyone working for the common good world?