View Single Post
Unread 7 Apr 2007, 21:00   #21
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: If you could only listen to artists starting with one letter of the alphabet

Beethoven, Bach, Bartok, Belle And Sebastian, Bruckner, Vashti Bunyan, Built to Spill, Bobby Previte, Dave Brubeck, Battles.

S would be my next choice (Shostakovich, Sonic Youth, Steve Reich, Slint, Silver Jews, Suede, Sleater-Kinney, Erik Satie)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Still if I was going to agree to any deal like this I'd probably pick "D" and then I could always just ask DJ XYZ to make me a "remix" of whatever song that sounds identical to the orignal which would allow me to listen to whatever I want while still technically obeying the agreement (sort of).
Youre a horrendous faggot darian.

Last edited by Nodrog; 7 Apr 2007 at 21:28.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote