View Single Post
Unread 7 Apr 2007, 01:23   #12
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: If you could only listen to artists starting with one letter of the alphabet

Frohike: "Son of a..." [He's tossing files on the floor]
Byers: "Frohike... we've got a deadline here. I need your column ten minutes ago"
Frohike: "I need the file on the Warren Commission in order to finish it."
Langly: "Try looking under 'W'."
Frohike: "Oh, you moron." [He finds the file] "He files the Warren Commission under 'T' — 'The Warren Commission'."
Langly: "Ah, cut the guy some slack."
Frohike: "Oh, and look... here's 'The Teapot Dome Scandal', 'The Grassy Knoll'. I say we fire his ass."[/THE Lone Gunmen]
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote