View Single Post
Unread 7 Jan 2007, 22:00   #25
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Rec: Prehistoric Monkeys r20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Its actually HC'ing tgv r2-5, r14-17, and Omen r18 plus latter half of r19 for TGV
Fair enough mate, I went from the top of my head

Quote:
I could have expressed my negative opinion in a clearer and nicer matter, but it has always been my opinion that alliances that are doomed to fail should be forewarned against in the interest of the game itself so that those players at least knows what they go to.
What constitutes doomed to fail? There's only ever been two 'alliances' that I've not been positive towards - rocket's many failed alliances, which became a joke, and USO - the entire aim of which was to merge with other alliances.

Quote:
Besides dont I remember furball flaming someone a while ago for starting an alliance?
I stand by my attitude towards USO. I'm not going to derail this thread anymore, but if you want to know what Kargool's talking about then read the next two threads.

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=192914
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=192916