View Single Post
Unread 4 Aug 2012, 13:58   #47
[JungleMuffin]

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about
Re: The Planetarion Wiki and PA history

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Hi guys, recently I've been updating a lot of the pa wiki, mainly in order so that people can actually find out about the history of the game (which, in my opinion, can be pretty interesting). I've done basic round summaries for all the rounds and, so far, I've done more detailed ones for r1-14+16. It'd be pretty cool if we managed to expand on these even more so I'm asking if people have stuff saved to either upload it themselves or if you're not arsed working it in feel free to send it to me and I'll integrate it. I've already stolen a bunch of stuff from randal's pa website and scouse's history so if your stuff was duplicated there I've probably already got it. Either way feel free to go check it out and if I got something wrong please either edit it yourself (and don't be a retard on this please) or let me know.
More than happy to chip in with some edits, give things a slightly different slant.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote