View Single Post
Unread 22 Jul 2012, 13:45   #45
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Planetarion Wiki and PA history

As I'm sure everyone who visited the PAWiki recently has noticed, it's become spam bot central. Yesterday, I reverted all of the spam that I could find. An hour later, a spambot started putting its shit back again. Another two hours later, all my reverts had been overwritten.

I cried to jester, who updated the MediaWiki install from the ancient v1.5 to v1.19, and installed Akismet, a spam prevention plugin. I have once again reverted all the spam I could find, and this time it should hold.

Everyone say thank you to jester and hopefully the days of spam are now behind us.

P.S. There is no better way of expressing your gratitude than by writing round summaries for r38-47.

P.P.S. Alternatively, click the 'random page' a bunch of times and either revert the spam or report it to me. I can't delete pages, so if a page was created by a spam bot, I can only blank it. Don't worry about reporting blank pages.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 22 Jul 2012 at 16:46.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote