View Single Post
Unread 15 Jul 2010, 19:36   #42
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Planetarion Wiki and PA history

He meant the fact you can edit a wiki yourself. If you can read it and take the time to think about what's missing it's not that hard to add it yourself.

The fact that the wiki and the round summaries are almost entirely based on a few sources, my memory, a few half-decent threads on AD (and bear in mind no AD thread is older than r8) and what I could find on a few sites is the reason why I keep people updated in this thread. So they'll keep reading the wiki and hopefully contribute. Which actually happened today when rabba pmed me and offered to tell me as much as he could from wolfpack's perspective!

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 15 Jul 2010 at 19:44.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote