View Single Post
Unread 26 May 2010, 13:56   #45
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Favourite rounds!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
personally i liked my last round in asc, r32 i believe - went zik although i was advised not to.
The entire universe pounded on us, was all good fun.

But i had landed in a great ct nest, and still got into top 100 after a great last day xp land. (800k score gain) One of the rounds i enjoyed the most mainly cause of my galmates and some people in asc.
Just for the record that was r31.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Round 10.5 because Angels won that round and we basically made everyone else look rediculous. Eventhough alot used the "but it wasn't a real round" excuse, fact is that it WAS a real round, both on playerbase as on length
That was always a horrible excuse used by losers to justify losing.