View Single Post
Unread 19 May 2010, 21:56   #29
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice
Re: Favourite rounds!

i only started playing in rnd 19 but since then i can honestly say rnd 31 was the one i enjoyed the most.
Hidden Agenda had a really good round with cracking def ending 6th. Dragonking was Ace as a DC using the little fleets he had at his disposal.
Plus had a good gal that sadly gave up near the end. but still Ace players. Razor, xyphistor, demort etc...
And landing two big xp lands the last two days made it memorable, sorry about that Henrik

Round 24 was awesome aswell attacking with Henrik and Ride for xp and being in a gal with dec, lockhead, antigone and two other germans from gosu was nice aswell.

Round 25 with 5 flemish in one gal was fun aswell although it didn't help our nightwatch. . Vdm, Fellah, ElmoOw and forgotten the other guys name .

All rounds were good, i can't decide. Always seemed to end up in a gal with decent players going random. except for 1 round where i actually had to exile. The three i mentioned were more fun tho.