View Single Post
Unread 18 May 2010, 23:35   #2
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Favourite rounds!

Round 19 ranks pretty high up there for me too. I started the round in Angels, which later merged with Omen. It's one of the rounds I remember well because I probably never spent that much time on the game, before or after, and it was an interesting round until the end.

I never played "seriously" after it though, in the sense that I've never taken any responsibility beyond managing my own planet. Also really enjoyed round 24, distwhoring together with mz/Benneh/JBG and having incoming twice over the round. It was like the polar opposite of round 19 for me.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote