View Single Post
Unread 27 Feb 2007, 10:50   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Rhetorical questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWoodster
Since when is the general discussion of the english language nonsense?
It is not, but this isn't it. If I posted a thread called "Lets list some gerunds!" then I'd fully expect it to crash and burn in the same way. There are, after all, two ways this thread could have gone: the first is that people would go along with the supposed premise, and therefore post cliche and irrelevencies, the second is that people would disagree with something someone posted and they would argue that they can't argue back because "it's rhetorical!".

Alas, this thread has both. A failure all round.

Quote:
I was merely pointing out, whilst staying on topic, that your lack of ability to add to a thread in a positive manner may have a slight impact on the lack of actual discussions taking place. My skin is plenty thick.
I am entirely capable of adding to threats in a positive manner. However, I will only do so in threads where there are actually discussions going on. A discussion is not, as you seem to believe, a clamour of non-interacting voices spewing gibberish, which is where many internet forums fall down.

Quote:
If you have nothing positive to contribute to the General Discussion, why bother?
Possibly the only good rhetorical question in the thread, although only when you take the irony of its originator into account.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote