View Single Post
Unread 12 Dec 2010, 08:16   #45
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold
Re: Congratulations Apprime, HaSu and 7:6

I guess that says a lot about the quality of the players you encountered so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
Afaik there were only 1 person that were willing to give his word that he werent gonna smash imp 1 week down the road, and that was cardi(most likely because of his and firebird's close relations and the prospect of future cooporation AND ofc the roundwin implied).
At no point during our talks, did Buddah/Titos express their concern about this. And at no point did I tell Buddah/Titos that Ascendancy would break the nap after we were done with Apprime. Also, Golan has been trying a lot, prior to Imperia's nap breaking, to get ND/CT off Imp's back so we can actually do something interesting with the round.

From my point of view, the round went in the lines of this:
-Apprime hit Ascendancy, we get face raped and look for help;
-We establish an avoidance with Imperia, which is broken the second day;
-We drop the avoidance and continue to be raped by Apprime, with the help of some small flak alliances and certain Imperia members;
-After some talks, we NAP Imperia and try to get ND/CT along to hit Apprime and leave Imperia alone;
-Imperia isn't willing to setup a clear attack on Apprime and just grounds fleets fearing ND/CT attacks probably;
-Few days later, Imperia gets hit one night by Apprime and decides to drop the NAP with us and start a new one with Apprime to secure player ranks.

That's my perception of the round and I'm fairly certain it is the same as most other people's. If Imperia manages to be trusted again at some point in the following rounds, it'll be a surprise for me.

Last edited by ricoshay; 12 Dec 2010 at 08:36.
ricoshay is offline   Reply With Quote