View Single Post
Unread 11 Dec 2010, 17:35   #40
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Congratulations Apprime, HaSu and 7:6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
They did land one i think, and they pulled a wave that was a win for them(they'd kill hasu if they'd landed).
DLR always do that

Quote:
One thing is to see errors and take them into consideration to prevent a repeat, another is to use the errors made to marginalize someones achievements.
But if the errors are significant and the round wasn't challenging surely their achievements deserve to be marginalized? I mean, have there been any winners of any of the rankings in any round that you think didn't deserve to be congratulated?