View Single Post
Unread 11 Dec 2010, 17:08   #34
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: Congratulations Apprime, HaSu and 7:6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
That isn't really a thing. If we're not going to at least question whether or not people deserve to be congratulated then it's not really a "discussion". We might as well just have one guy "congratulations" and people could quote it repeatedly.

I meant the post where he disagreed with you that they deserved to be congratulated. That was not a flame. And although his second post was a flame the point in it is not instantly dismissable. Even if everyone sucked to the level whereby it was officially pronounced a game against mankind someone would still have to finish #1.
Simply stating "Actually: No" without arguing anything is in my mind trolling/flaming. Even tho i should be getting used to it on AD
Quote:
First off, no. Prior to timpayne et al suiciding he was 350k behind, res might have brought him closer but he wasn't first. And if you're trying to prove your point by referring to his galaxy which flagshipped him and the fact his main enemies were a pair of non top 10 sub-30 man tags. Well, you can see why I don't think it's a particularly awe-inspiring victory. I wouldn't worry about it too much though. The list of #1 planet winners isn't exactly one I view as particularly worthy of respect.
I dont have access to tools like sandmans, so my factual statements in regards to score, pt and such are only from the top of my head and are naturally a bit off. Let me rephrase to saying HaSu was "in it" before the crashes took place. Still, crashes happened largely on BOTH planets in question. I'd still say 2:2 was a weaker gal than 7:6(and the other t5 gals for that matter). In respect to dlr and xvx: Single waves of 15 million DE are a ****ing bitch to cover, those two alliances created a hell of a lot more trouble than any other alliance throughout the round. Including when app hit us.
Quote:
Actually you said the round wasn't worth thinking about it. Which was what I pointed out was a daft thing to say.
I believe i said something along the lines of "the lemoneaters should be done with this round already". Prepare for the next round and save us the whine(?).

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote